|Nifty 50 - End of Month (EOM) Chart - Channel analyzing Data from 2008 onward - as on 28 Mar'14|
|Nifty 50 - End of Week (EOW) Chart - Channel analyzing Data from Mid 2011 onward - as on 28 Mar'14|
|Nifty 50 - End of Day (EOD) Chart - Channel analyzing Data from Aug'2013, onward - as on 28 Mar'14|
Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous post)
- January and February Candles formed a 'Piercing Pattern' #M1. Bulls near March end with a break-out new high.
- Index finally and decisively clears the earlier EOW channel top as also the Monthly Pivot's R2 #D1. Index moves now in a steeper up-channel as drawn #W1.
- The deflection point of he 13 SMA & 5EMa on the EOD #D1 was support for Bulls.
- The short term 5 EMA bullishly deflects off 13 SMA early in the week, to setup the break-out bull move #D1.
- MACD and its MA also deflect #D2, TRD nudging above the 61.8% retrace drawn #M2.
- Volume for this up-move (month) has been average #M2.
Bulls control all screens - Bears retreat to defend the new Weekly Channel top #W1.
Looking Forward into this Week:
- Bullish 'Piercing Pattern' (Study link here, here or elsewhere) on the Long Term Chart #M1 is active and has produced a breakout new High.
Support & Resistance:
- The current support is the April'14 Wall i.e. 6642 (Wall = Approx Hawala rate - study link here, here or elsewhere).
- New EOW Channel top is now resistance for the Bulls #W1.
- Golden Cross (study here, here or elsewhere) of the 50 & 200 SMA is on and steady, even as index is clear above these SMAs #D1.
- TRD Indicator staying above the 61.8% retrace boosts bulls #M2. MACD sliding below its MA favors Bears #D2.
Bears retreat to defend the new Weekly Channel top #W1, Bulls look to stay above the April Wall (6642) and reach day channel top.