Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous `post)
- Bulls end March strong, with a Bullish Opening White Marubozu #M1.
- Index stays below the middle tine of the fork #D1, which was resistance. Support was again the 13 SMA on the same screen #D1.
- The critical 5 EMA, is poised to cross bullishly or deflect bearishly with the 13 SMA, on the Long Term Screen #M1.
- STS remains in the over sold zone #D1.
Bears keep index below the previous High #W1. Bulls continue to hold it above the daily 13 SMA.
Looking forward into this Week:
- Last High (2116) and the middle prong for the fork #D1 are the immediate resistances. The lower prong of the Fork #D1, and the Daily 222 SMA, are the immediate supports.
- A Death Cross (55 & 222 SMA), is active on the Day Screen.
- The critical 5 EMA, is poised to cross bullishly or deflect bearishly with the 13 SMA, on the Long Term Screen at 2090 #M1.
- RSI 13 going above the 50% mark, is important for the Bull up move #W2.
Bears look to slip below the Fork #D1, and go about making a lower low.