|Nifty 50 - End of Month (EOM) Chart - Channel analyzing Data from 2008 onward - as on 03 Jan'14|
|Nifty 50 - End of Week (EOW) Chart - Channel analyzing Data from Mid 2011 onward - as on 03 Jan'14|
|Nifty 50 - End of Day (EOD) Chart - Channel analyzing Data from Aug'2013, onward - as on 03 Jan'14|
Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous post)
- November and December candles will set up a Long Term 'Three Outside up' if January closes above December Close #M1.
- The last two candles on the EOW #W1 form a Bearish Engulfing Pattern - This week closing below 6211 produces a Medium Term 'Three Outside Down' Candle Pattern.
- Bulls stay clear of the 13 SMA on the EOW #W1 despite the bear onslaught.
- Bulls also use the 34 EMA, 50 SMA & Channel mid line on the EOD as support and were resisted near the previous ATH 6343 (Current ATH being 6415) #D1.
- EOD - 50 SMA and 200 SMA stay crossed bullishly in a Golden Cross #D1.
- The short term 5 EMA poised to move below the 13 SMA #D1.
- STS stays above resistance line #W2, a strong support for Bulls.
- Bears crack this Month's Wall (6280) is style, with a 100+ point fall to start 2014 with a red week.
Bulls retain short term screen by a thread, despite Wall fall - Bears fail at the Weekly 13 SMA yet again #W1.
Looking Forward into this Week:
- Bullish 'Three Outside up' (Study link here, here or elsewhere) on the Long Term Chart #M1 is possible - to be watched for.
- Bearish 'Three Outside down' (Study link here, here or elsewhere) on the Medium Term Chart, #W1 is on, if this week closes below 6211.
- 34 EMA, 50 SMA and Channel Mid line remain weekly supports #D1.
- Week channel top #W1 remains a pretty decent resistance for Bulls.
- Golden Cross (study here, here or elsewhere) 50 & 200 SMA - can continue to give the Bulls verve to attempt new ATHs.
- Keeping above the 5 EMA on the Month Chart, bulls display long term strength.
- STS keeping above its support line, works for the Bulls #W2.
- Bulls need to get above the Wall for the current series i.e. 6280 (Wall = Approx Hawala rate - study link here, here or elsewhere) to get back into the game.
Bulls seek to clear the Wall and target the ATH - Bears hope to keep below the Wall and ensure a Medium Term 'Three Outside Down'.